San Diego, CA / October 5, 2015 / Strategic Global Investments, Inc. (OTC Pink: STBV) (the “Company”), a development stage company focused on building luxury time share units on its 10 acre parcel of land in Los Cabo, Baja, Mexico, , is issuing this press release to provide a timely corporate update.
The following are some of the key milestones that position the Company for future development:
- Completed the necessary reverse stock split
- Has entered the multi-million dollar Resort Time-Share space
- Acquired Punta Perfecta, 10 acres of extremely desirable vacation property near the coast of the Sea of Cortez, Mexico, offering white water views
- Obtained the required building permits, environmental approvals and all other government approvals required for construction of the current units
- Developed a financing component, allowing the Company to capture additional revenue in the process
- Hired expert contractors and architects to ensure the uniqueness of our design, while maintaining the highest quality
- Building 30 small luxury resort homes, called Small Luxury Villas (“SLV”) on a fractional ownership basis
- We have filed and gone effective on a new Regulation A filing allowing the company the required capital to ensure success on the initial project
Andrew Fellner, President of the Company said, “We are pleased to put the past behind us and provide this update showing our shift to a positive business model. We’ve now put all the necessary pieces in place for us to execute our new business plan. Our initial project should progress quite rapidly. “
Strategic Global Investments, Inc.
Strategic Global Investments, Inc. currently owns a 10 acre development property in Los Cabos, Baja that provides it with a substantial asset base and future income. The company has obtained the required building permits, environmental approvals and all other government approvals that are required for construction of current units planned for this project. The company has a real estate development subsidiary, which specializes in developing Eco-friendly, luxury real estate in highly desirable vacation destinations. This subsidiary looks to acquire and develop land in resort locales, and then build, market and sell small luxury resort homes, called Small Luxury Villas (?SLV?) on a fractional ownership basis.
NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This news release contains “forward-looking statements” as that term is defined in Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements in this press release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such forward-looking statements include, among other things, use of proceeds and the development, costs and results of current or future actions and opportunities in the sector. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Such factors include, among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with new projects and development stage companies, our ability to raise the additional funding we will need to continue to pursue our exploration and development program, and our ability to retain important members of our management team and attract other qualified personnel. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that any beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that any such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate. Investors should consult all of the information set forth herein and should also refer to the risk factors disclosure outlined in our annual report on Form 10-K for the most recent fiscal year, our quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and other periodic reports filed from time-to-time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Triumph Investor Relations